From Diustou Wiki
(Redirected from RS232 TTL (M))
- Main Chip: SP3232
- Interface: DB9, UART
- Output Voltage: 3V-5.5V
- Three indicators:
- PWR LED: Red LED, power indicator
- TXD LED: Green LED, data transmission indicator
- RXD LED: Green LED, data receiving indicator
- An additional serial port module is required.
- Use jumper wires to connect the serial port module and this product (VCC-VCC, GND-GND, TXD-RXD, RXD-TXD)
- Connect the TXD and RXD pins of the DB9 connector. (the interface pins of the DB9 female header and male header are defined differently, please refer to the pin notes on the back of the module)
- Insert the serial port module into the computer, send data through serial port debugging software. If the data can be received, the module functions normally.